The contemporary, robust Monet bedroom is a long term, solid investment. The platform bed is simple with its clean, quadrate lines yet robust and solid with a box frame made of solid pine wood and pine veneer upholstered headboard. The design is very clean and crisp making the Monet a classic for years of comfort and durable use.
• Tops, sides and drawer fronts are all made of knotty pine veneer.
• Solid construction for years of use and easy maintenance.
• Legs and frames are made of solid wood.
• Backs are made of MDF.
• Glued dowel and mortise assembly.
• Strong, well built, quality construction.
• Assembled with glue and nails.
• High quality craftsmanship.
• Drawers are made of plywood sides and UV coated veneer bottom.
• Full extension drawer glide.
• Easy glide.
• Metal pull.
• Bottom is dust-proof.
• Effects protected when stored.
• Cases come with front levelers and nylon floor glides on back legs.
• Permits leveling on uneven surfaces.
• Knotty pine wood frame with knotty pine veneer panels or upholstered inset panels Sound construction.
Beds are assembled with:
- two (2) knotty pine veneered solid plywood side rails with metal supports;
- nuts/bolts and positioning pins assembly (Allen key);
- three (3) solid wood cross-slats ( for 60”, 80”);
- three (3) center supports with levelers.
• Solid and easy to assemble.
• Mattress and foundation support (in accordance with bedding manufacturer warranties).
• Foundation (box spring) is required under mattress.
• Sealer application to seal all wood pores extremely durable finish.
• High solids content catalyzed lacquer application will resist most household accidents.