Similac Advance Non-GMO Step 1 Omega-3 and Omega-6 Milk-Based Infant Formula Powder
Description & Features+
*Excluding inherent sources.
§Similar to other infant formulas
1. Ben XM et al. Chin Med J (Engl) 2004; 117:927-31.
2. Ben XM et al. World J Gastroenterol 2008; 14(42):6564-8.
3. Williams T et al. JPGN. 2014; 59(5):653-58.
4. Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising, Chapter 8. Available at http://inspection.gc.ca/food/labelling/food-labelling-for-industry/health-claims/eng/1392834838383/1392834887794?chap=8#s16c8. Accessed July 2016.
• Galactooligosaccharides may support the growth of good bacteria in your baby’s digestive system
• Help promote softer stools, similar to breastfed babies
• Lutein antioxidant naturally found in breast milk and concentrated in baby’s brain and eyes
• Your baby can only get lutein from his diet so, until he starts solid foods like leafy greens, corn and eggs, he can only get lutein from breast milk or Similac® Advance®.*
• DHA, an omega-3 fat that supports the normal physical development of the brain and eyes
• Unique blend of nucleotides (72 mg/L)
• No palm olein oil
• Easy to digest
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
Ingredients:Lactose, dry skim milk, high oleic safflower oil or sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil, galactooligosaccharides (GOS), whey protein concentrate, whey protein hydrolysate, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, M. alpina oil*, tricalcium phosphate, potassium hydroxide, C. cohnii oil**, soy lecithin, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulphate, taurine, m-inositol, cytidine 5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5'-monophosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, disodium uridine 5'-monophosphate, zinc sulphate, d-a-tocopheryl acetate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, L-carnitine, mixed tocopherols, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, cupric sulphate, Vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, lutein, folic acid, manganese sulphate, B-carotene, phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, Vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin. May contain: potassium chloride. Milk, soy. *Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) **Source of Docosahexaeonoic Acid (DHA)
At Walmart, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy information may occasionally change. Please always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly Customer Services team at 1-800-328-0402.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+