Singer 2273 Esteem II Sewing Machine
The Singer 2273 Esteem II sewing machine boasts an automatic needle threader, adjustable stitch length and width and 23 built-in stitches including one fully automatic 1-step buttonhole.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Singer 2273 Esteem II sewing machine boasts an automatic needle threader, adjustable stitch length and width with 23 built-in stitches including one fully automatic 1-step buttonhole. Adjustable thread tension and the extra-high presser foot lifter allow you to sew thicker and multi-layered fabric. Never used a sewing machine before? No problem. This machine comes with bonus accessories, a fully illustrated quick start guide and a machine intro DVD to help you get started. The instruction manual includes a stitch guide to help you use the correct stitch for every project.
The fully illustrated quick start guide and automatic needle threader will help to have you up and running in 5 minutes. The 23 built-in stitches include six essential stitches for construction and mending, seven stretch stitches specifically designed to move with your fabric, and nine decorative stitches for creating special details. This machine offers the right amount of features without being overwhelming to a beginner.
- Automatic needle threader, sewing's biggest timesaver
- Adjustable stitch length and width helps keep seams strong and prevents bunching
- Heavy duty metal frame for overall durability and skip-free sewing
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Full size sewing machine
- Free arm for sewing hard to reach areas like sleeves and cuffs
- Bonus accessories: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, ddge/quilting guide, needles, bobbins (class 15), thread spool cap, darning plate, screwdriver, seam ripper/lint brush, foot control, power cord, instruction manual, quick start guide, machine intro DVD
Assembled product dimensions: L 16.00 inches x W 6.50 inches x H 12.50 inches x W 13.40 pounds
25-year limited warranty on manufaturing defect. 2-year warranty on electric componants. 90-day warranty on labour.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+