SONY Alarm Clock with FM/AM Radio, Black - ICFC1B
Sold and shipped by
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Gradual wake alarm: Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up, or are so loud that you are awakened abruptly. The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep.
• Adjustable brightness control: With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep.
• Enjoy FM/AM radio programming: A built-in analog FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming.
• Programmable sleep timer: Fall asleep to the radio using the programmable sleep timer.
• Snooze button: For those mornings when you just can’t seem to wake up there’s a snooze button to let you catch a little extra shuteye. The sound turns off, but will automatically come on again after about 10 minutes.
• Battery backup: An optional backup battery keeps the clock working, even during a power outage.
• Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment: The built-in calendar even recognizes the date, automatically adjusting for Daylight Savings or Standard time.
• Easy, Automatic Time Set
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+