SONY Car Stereo Receiver
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Top features: Front USB in for iPod®, iPhone® & other USB devices, Advanced Sound Engine with EQ7 & HPF/LPF crossovers, Hi-power 52 watt x 4 Dynamic Reality Amp, Convenient wireless remote (RM-X211)
- Versatile front USB 1-wire input - Connect and charge your Walkman®, iPod®, iPhone®, Android™, Blackberry®, or other compatible USB device while accessing your digital music files via the front USB input. You can also view metadata like song title and artist on the front display.
- Pandora® Internet Radio Control - Pandora® is the leading internet radio service, giving people music they love anytime, anywhere, through personalized radio stations. The CDX-GT575UP provides complete access to your Pandora account using your iPhone®(service is currently only available in the US).
- SiriusXM™ Satellite radio ready - The on-board SiriusXM™ connector simplifies satellite radio installation by eliminating compatibility issues and providing direct connection to the new platform of tuners.
- Variable Color Illumination - Match your radio’s illumination with over 35,000 colors to complement your existing vehicle lighting components with the Dynamic Color Illuminator™. With selectable Sound Synchronization, timing of the color change is synchronized with audio sources.
- Intuitive music search features - Use Quick-BrowZer® to find music by artist, album, genre, song or playlist. Jump Mode allows you to fast forward through a category in 10% increments while the ZAPPIN™ feature can play a 6, 9, or 30 second intro clip to help you find a specific song.
- Plays CDs and popular digital files - Multi-format playback lets you play your MP3, WMA, or AAC songs. Hear digital music files in their original vibrancy with DM+ (Digital Music Plus), a Sony® codec enhancer that reproduces detailed frequencies from compressed audio files.
- Custom sound settings with EQ7 - The Advanced Sound Engine uses EQ7 equalizer, adjustable LPF/HPF crossovers, Listener Position/Time Alignment calibration, DM+ advanced sound restoration, Rear Bass Enhancer, and Dynamic Loudness to deliver an impressive listening experience.
- Smooth playback transitions - Automatic Level Optimizer analyzes each tracks playback levels and adjusts output level to optimize transitions between tracks and sources.
- Convenient control panel design - The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows clock, station ID and track data when playing back digital files from the CD or external USB devices. Front auxiliary input lets you connect almost any portable audio device to your car's sound system.
- Powerful in-dash amplification - The internal Dynamic Reality Amp delivers 52 watts x 4 to your interior speakers, allowing you to crank up the volume while maintaining low distortion, low noise levels and smooth frequency response. Your music isn’t just louder, its clearer too.:RCA outputs for system expansion. When you’re ready to expand your system, the CDX-GT575UP offers 2 volt front and rear/sub selectable pre-amp RCA outputs for external amplifiers. The adjustable subwoofer level control lets you dial in the bass when you’re ready to pump it up.
- The immaculate reception - The Digital Clarity Tuner delivers industry leading signal to noise ratios, lower interference, better multipath rejection and better stereo separation. The RDS feature displays broadcast information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- Convenient wireless remote included - Control your receiver while keeping your eyes on the road with the included wireless card remote (RM-X211).
- Steering wheel control ready input
Supplier Warranty Length
Walmart Item #
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+