SONY Digital Voice Recorder - ICDBX140
Easy to use, the ICD-BX140 delivers. Combining simplicity and capability the ICD-BX140 offers: extra-long recording time, add and overwrite functions for corrections and additions to your recordings, and digital pitch control for powerful playback and recording capability in the palm of your hand.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• Built-in 4 GB flash memory: 4 GB of available internal flash memory provides ample space for recording life’s important moments-up to 4,175 hours in fact.1
• Mono Microphone: Capture thoughts, dictations and other details with great clarity via the built-in microphone. Via an external microphone (sold separately). stereo recordings can also be made when necessary.
• Automatic Record level: The recorder automatically adjusts recording levels for optimum results.
• Noise Cut: Noise Cut reduces ambient noise during recording for clearer speech playback.
• Low Cut: When activated, the Low Cut filter helps reduce the effect of wind noise in your recordings.
• Digital Pitch Control: Digital Pitch Control enables the recording to be played at a faster or slower rate without changing the recording’s pitch.
• Alarm Playback: Set a future date and time and the recording will automatically be played.
• Easy Search: Rewinds or fast forwards in short increments making it easier to locate a segment in a long recording for review.
• Add/Overwrite: Did you forget a thought or mis-speak? With Add/Overwrite capability, adding to or overwriting recordings during playback is quick and easy.
• Battery Operated
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+