South Shore Jumper Dresser Harvest Maple, Model # 3326027
Jumper Dresser Harvest Maple
By South Shore
Description & Features+
This Jumper 6-drawer dresser stands out due to its trendy Harvest Maple finish and elegant metal handles with a Nickel finish built into a groove. It features 6 drawers with metal slides: 3 medium-size ones for light clothes, and 3 large ones for sweaters and the like. Its straight lines and striking asymmetry were inspired by the trendiest contemporary bedrooms and will let you create a unique decor that will last for years. For complete dimensions, see spec sheet. Also available in Gray Oak finish. It measures 53-1/2-inch wide by 16-1/2-inch deep by 31-3/4-inch high. It is delivered in a box measuring 75-inch by 19-inch by 7-1/2-inch and weighing 119 pounds. Accessories not included. New and improved drawer bottoms made with wood fibers. Manufactured from certified Environmentally Preferred laminated particle panels. Complete assembly required by 2 adults. Tools are not included. 5-year limited warranty. Made in Canada.
- Dresser (3226027)
- Elegant metal handles with a Matte Nickel finish
- Handles built into a groove for a modern and minimalist look
- Straight lines and striking asymmetry inspired by the trendiest contemporary bedrooms
- Features six convenient drawers
- Two different sizes of drawers to meet all your storage needs: small ones on the left and larger ones on the right
- Metal slides for smooth gliding
- The back of the dresser is not laminated
- Comes in 1 box
- Requires assembly by two adults (tools not included)
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Made from non-toxic materials and components
- Made in Canada
Assembled product dimensions: L 53.39 inches x W 16.85 inches x H 33.31 inches x W 108.00 pounds
South ShoreTM Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering "defects" on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. For Customer Service, please call 1-800-290-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+