Bye dullness, hello glowing cheeks! St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Scrub deeply exfoliates skin, leaving it clean, smooth and glowing. Made with 100% natural exfoliants, like walnut shell powder and naturally sourced apricot extract, our face scrub delivers a high exfoliation factor. This 3‐4 times a week scrub deeply cleanses pores, helping skin feel soft and refreshed. At St. Ives, we're superfans of everything nature. We create products that are inspired by nature. And apricots are our thing. They come from sun-drenched California and North Africa from juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year. Our walnuts are grown in orchards in California, and harvested in the fall where the shells are milled into a fine powder, so they have specially rounded edges, which means a softer scrub. Just the way we like it. Dermatologically tested, paraben-free, non-comedogenic and oil-free, St. Ives Fresh Skin scrub doesn’t block pores and is suitable for sensitive skin.
How to use:
1. Dispense scrub onto fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to awaken your skin.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and glow!
• St. Ives Fresh Skin Facial Scrub deeply exfoliates and removes impurities, leaving skin soft and glowing
• The formula contains 100% natural walnut shell powder and naturally sourced apricot extract
• We use delicious apricots grown in sunny destinations including California
• Each dollop delivers a high exfoliation factor to uncover super smoothness
• This scrub is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, paraben free, non-comedogenic (it doesn't block pores), and oil free
• Our face scrub helps reveal skin's natural radiance