STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer
Fuel Stabilizer and Performance Improver
Description & Features+
STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer is America's top selling fuel stabilizer. Stored fuel can go bad in as little as 30-60 days, causing gum, varnish and corrosion to build up in the fuel lines and engine. STA-BIL is recommended to be used at every fill up in all vehicles and equipment to protect against corrosion caused by today's ethanol-blended fuels. It keeps stored fuel fresh for quick, easy starts year round. For optimal results, treat fuel as soon as it is purchased. STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer, 32 oz:
1 oz. treats 2.5 gallons
For extended storage (up to 2 years) use double the recommended dosage
Does not contain alcohol
May be used for up to 2 years after opening bottle
- Works safely and effectively in all gasolines
- Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors
- Protects engine from gum, varnish, rust, and corrosion
- Prolongs engine life
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel before storage
- Works with all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+