STANLEY 30" Gas Snow Blower
STANLEY 30" 11 HP, 302cc, 2-Stage Gasoline Snow Blower with Electric Start
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This heavy duty STANLEY snow blower powered by a 302 cc, 11 HP 120V electric start engine transforms banks of snow into a clear path in a single pass. The 16" solid steel impeller along with its powerful engine pulls in snow and discharges it up to 50' away. Customers will appreciate the convenience of the 120V electric start, chute rotator, and 6 forward speeds.
- 16" serrated steel augers combined with drift cutters can handle up to 25" depth of snow.
- Large 16" second stage delivers increased snow clearing and throwing performance.
- All-steel construction, 6" discharge chute, steel gearbox with 3 bearings and dual belts.
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds for maneuveurability.
- Control interlock allows continuous forward motion while rotating the chute.
- Two 16" x 6.5" snow tires.
- 24 month limited warranty.
- For more information, please call our customer service team at 919-550-3221.
Assembled product dimensions: L 44.00 inches x W 31.00 inches x H 32.00 inches x W 316.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+