StarTech.com® 1-Port PCI Gigabit Ethernet Network Card
Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation
Description & Features+
This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual-channel networking and maximum data-transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit as well as Mac OS 10+, this high quality PCI Gigabit NIC includes an optional low-profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form-factor/low-profile computer case/server.
Product Label Contents:
- Gigabit Ethernet PCI Card
- Low Profile bracket
- Instruction Manual
- A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port
- Network Link/Activity and 10/100/1000 Mbps LED indicators
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, and IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Full and half duplex support
- Supports Wake-on-LAN function, Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Includes a low-profile installation bracket
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+