StarTech.com® 4 Port PCI High Speed USB 2.0 Card
4 Port PCI High Speed USB 2.0 Adapter Card
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PCI-based High Speed USB 2.0 Adapter Card adds five USB 2.0 ''A'' Female ports (1 internal, 4 external) to your PCI-capable PC.
Supported by popular operating systems including Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, the PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard.
A convenient and time-saving solution, the PCI USB card is WHQL certified to simplify driver installation in Windows XP operating environments, and supports USB device hot-swapping - allowing you to connect/disconnect USB peripherals without having to power down the computer.
Designed and constructed to provide long-lasting USB capability, the adapter card is backed by StarTech.com''s Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Connect up to 4 additional USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 peripherals to the computer simultaneously Adds both external and internal USB ports to connect regular external devices or internal or front bay mounted USB peripherals Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Product Label Contents:
PCI USB card Instruction Manual
- Provides four external USB 2.0 ports and one shared internal port
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specifications, with support for transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- Compliant with PCI revision 2.2 specification
- Supports up to 127 USB devices per port (requires additional USB hubs)
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+