StarTech.com® VGA over Cat5 Video Extender (UTPE Series)
VGA Video Extender over Cat5 - Point to Point (UTPE Series)
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The ST121UTPEP VGA Video Extender over Cat5 - Point to Point lets you connect a remote VGA display/projector up to 80m (250ft) away from the VGA signal source. The ST121UTPEP is a bundled kit that includes both a local and a remote unit providing a complete end to end solution for a single source/display connection, transmitting the source VGA signal over a standard Ethernet cable (Cat5e or better UTP cable, terminated with RJ45 connectors). Offering convenient and cost-effective VGA distribution, the ST121UTPEP only requires one power adapter which can be installed at either the local or remote end of the connection, depending on what is most convenient for your application.
To ensure a tidy installation, the ST121UTPEP includes a mounting bracket for the receiver to help eliminate unnecessary cable tangles.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- The ST121UTPEP only requires one power adapter, installed at either the local or remote unit, wherever is most convenient for the application
- Extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 250 feet (80 meters) offering flexibility in the placement of your equipment
- Included mounting bracket provides versatile mounting options such as a wall, desk or cabinet, for a clean and manageable installation
- VGA over Cat5 Transmitter
- VGA over Cat5 Receiver
- Installation Bracket (w/ screws)
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS)
- VGA Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Extends video signal by up to 250' (80 m)
- Supports 1920x1200 or 1600x1200 resolutions at 150' (50 m)
- Supports 1280x1024 or 1024x768 resolutions at 250' (80m)
- Mounting bracket included
- Single power adapter can be connected at local or remote end of the extension
- Uses standard Cat 5 or better cabling
- Kit consists of 1 Base unit and 1 Remote unit
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
Manufacturer's Two-Year Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+