Stork Craft Monza I Fixed Side Convertible Crib - Cherry
This crib features a unique retro curve on the back and a dipped curve along the front, allowing effortless access to your baby.
By Stork Craft
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
A throwback to the retro modern design era of the mid-twentieth century, the Monza I Fixed Side Convertible Crib by Stork Craft Furniture is sure to be a welcome addition to your nursery. This crib features a unique retro curve on the back and a dipped curve along the front, allowing effortless access to your baby. The clean detailing and bowed posts create a truly striking piece. All four sides are stationary and include an adjustable three position mattress support base to add to the security and stability of this epoch crib. This crib will grow with your child as it converts from a standard crib to a full-size bed (full size bed rails not included). This piece is made of solid wood and wood products, offered in a selection of non toxic, durable finishes. Set-up this modern work of art with ease by following the simple, easy to follow assembly instructions provided by Stork Craft. Complete your nursery look by adding a Stork Craft changing table, chest, dresser or glider and ottoman.
Mattress and accessories not included.
- Available Finishes: white, cherry, espresso, black, cognac, oak
- All four sides are stationary to add to the security and stability
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- 2 in 1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib: converts from a crib to a full-size bed (bed rails not included)
- Complimentary pieces: a changing table, chest, dresser or glider and ottoman by Stork Craft
- Stylish solid wood and wood product construction
- Easy to assemble with permanently attached instructions
- Adjustable three position mattress support
- Comes with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty JPMA Certified
- Assembled Dimensions: 59.49" L x 29.53" W x 42.32" H
Assembled product dimensions: L 59.49 inches x W 29.53 inches x H 42.32 inches x W 57.54 pounds
Please visit http://storkcraftdirect.com/policies/warranty-information/
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+