Tenda SG50 5P Gigabit Switch
With an attractive mini desktop design, and 5 ports, it is particularly suitable for a small-size network.
Description & Features+
• Can be used directly when your line is connected, with plug and play simplicity, no special setup required
• Gigabit ports can not only be used as ordinary ports, but can also cascade to other network devices through UPLINK port
• Attractive and compact mini desktop design
• Protocol: IEEE802.3 10Base-T 100 Base-TX IEEE802.3ab IEEE802.3X
• Port: 5*10/100/1000M adaptiveRJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
• Access Control: CSMA/CD
• Network TOP: star network topologies
• Transmission Media: 10Base-T: Cat. 3 UTP or better 100 Base-TX: Cat. 5UTP/STP 1000Base-T: Cat. 5, over Cat. 5 or Cat.6 UTP/STP
• Transmission mode: store-and-forward
• MAC Address Table: 4K
• Backbound Bandwidth: 10Gbps
• Forwarding Speed: 10Mbps：14880pps 100Mbps：148800pps 1000Mbps：1488000pps
• Power Adapter: DC 9V 600mA
• Consumption: 3.1W（SG50）
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+