The FixMeStick® is the world’s best-selling virus removal device. It’s the smart, simple, and safe way to clean a computer yourself.
A plug-in USB device that scans your computer before it boots, the FixMeStick removes the infections that conventional antivirus software often can’t detect. The FixMeStick updates itself automatically and is backed by amazing customer support.
Keep your computer fast, clean, and safe with the world’s leading virus removal device.
Using the FixMeStick® Virus Removal Device is like scanning your computer with 10 different antivirus programs at once.
● The FixMeStick device works before your computer boots, removing malware that conventional antivirus software often can’t detect.
● Embedded multi-scanner combines industry-leading technology from Avira, Kaspersky Lab, and Sophos.
● Now with ScanArray, a network multi-scanner that accesses 7 additional engines over the Internet to achieve up-to-the-second responses to the latest threats.
● ¨Easy to use. We’ve designed FixMeStick to be effective and simple. Plug it into your computer and our advanced technology does the rest.
● No slow down to your computer. With FixMeStick there is no software to install, passwords to remember, or downloading required.
● Updates automatically. Plug in FixMeStick and it will connect to your network and update with information about the latest threats.
● Amazing and free customer support via phone, email, and chat. Virus removal can be tricky, our dedicated team is here to help.
● Satisfaction guaranteed. We want you to love your FixMeStick! If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase or you’re having trouble getting started please contact our support team.
How it Works:
1. Scans the Computer
a. The FixMeStick virus removal device inspects every file on a computer with three unique and industry-leading antivirus engines.
2. Sends to ScanArray
a. When the FixMeStick determines that a file is suspicious, it sends the fingerprint of that file to ScanArray.
3. Compares to Global Lists
a. ScanArray then compares the suspicious file’s fingerprint against seven additional antivirus engines and returns the result to the FixMeStick.
4. Eliminates Threats
a. When a virus is detected, the FixMeStick device removes it.