Thinkbaby Polypropylene Stage A Nipple Baby Bottles
Pack of 2, 9Oz
Description & Features+
While many companies have emerged to offer BPA Free baby bottles, many bottles not only still contain BPA despite saying BPA Free (see Health Canada study), but many companies have also landed on untested materials just because the material claims to be free of BPA. Thinkbaby utilizes the precautionary principle in the creation of all of our products. We dont jump to new materials without doing the requisite testing to ensure that we havent landed on another BPA-like material. When we target a product segment that concerns us, we ask the question, How can we make the product line Safe. Functional. Sustainable. Thinkbaby and Thinksports focus has led us to be the first company to span safe consumer products ranging from baby to adults. How is the Thinkbaby bottle different?
Simply creating a baby bottle that was safe just wasn't enough. We went the extra mile to create a bottle that solved many parental complaints. For example, most bottles on the market contain venting systems. Our system is built right into the nipple. So there are no extra pieces to clean or potentially lose.
We then made the nipple No Spill through our cross cut design. This eliminated a large amount of mess that occurs during feeding. It also mimics the way children feed during breastfeeding, as it requires them to apply pressure and nurse to receive fluid.
We also used a little forward thinking and designed the bottles to be convertible into our award winning Sippy Cup. Most parents have between 8 to 16 baby bottles. And when it comes time to move to sippy cup they have to go out and spend a lot of money to acquire them, while also having to toss out all of the old baby bottles which are then destined for landfills. With the conversion kit, parents can simply convert their existing baby bottles into our Sippy Cup which not only saves them money but it also saves the environment from excess waste. Once parents are ready to move on to regular cups, the baby bottles can simply be recycled after use, as they are made from No. 5 plastic.
You may also notice that we do not use clear plastic windows with our products. We have found that these windows are made from PET or PVC. It doesnt make sense to take a safe baby bottle and put it up against something that can off gas onto the product.
• No Spill nipple!!! features our cross cut design The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid
• Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly No extra parts to lose
• Extra soft, medical grade silicone - provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding
• Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple) Also available: Stage B nipple (for 6+ month and marked with a number 3 on the nipple)
• The transformational line - The Thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles to our award winning Sippy Cup through purchase of the Conversion Kit The system saves parents money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when its time for the next stage in feeding
• Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances
• Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)
• Eco-friendly Baby bottles are made from materials that can be recycled after use Does not leach chemicals to adversely affect the environment
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+