TP-Link 16-port gigabit switch TL-SG1016D
Expand your network capability and transfer large files with the powerful performance of the TL-SG1016D 16-port gigabit switch.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The perfect solution for home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment. The TL-SG1016D enables you to share data across your network with ease. Move graphics, CGI, CAD, multimedia, and bandwidth-intensive files across 16 ports with 10, 100, and 1000Mbps connection speeds. The latest energy-efficient technology automatically adjusts power consumption for optimal performance, while plug-and-play features eliminate complicated installation and configuration processes for hassle-free use.
- External Power Supply 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Includes 16-Port Gigabit Switch, Power Cord, User Guide
- Certification includes FCC, CE, RoHs
- Dimensions 11.6” W x 7.1” D x 1.7” H
- The TL-SG1016D features 16 ports with 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps connection speeds and automatic power consumption adjustment for optimized performance.
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables and provides plug-and-play capability.
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughout.
- 32Gbps switching capacity.
- Energy-efficient technology saves power.
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Plug-and-play design simplifies installation.
Assembled product dimensions: L 15.70 inches x W 9.80 inches x H 3.10 inches x W 4.96 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+