Watts Zero Waste Reverse Osmosis System
Description & Features+
Osmosis is the process of water passing through a semi permeable membrane in order to balance the concentration of contaminants on each side of the membrane. A semi permeable membrane is a barrier that will pass some particles like clean water, but not other particles like arsenic and lead.
Reverse osmosis uses a semi permeable membrane; however, by applying pressure across the membrane, it concentrates contaminants (like a strainer) on one side of the membrane, producing crystal clear water on the other. This is why RO systems produce both clean drinking water and waste water that is flushed from the system.
This Zero Waste reverse osmosis system also utilizes carbon block filtration technology, and can therefore provide a higher quality drinking water than carbon filtration systems alone.
- 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter: Reduces Dirt, Sand and Rust
- 1 - 5 micron Carbon Block Filters: Reduces Chlorine, Objectionable Tastes and Odor
- 1 - 24 GPD Thin Film Composite Membrane: High production thin film composite membrane that separates unwanted impurities
- 1 - Final Filter
- Includes faucet, tank and pump
Assembled product dimensions: L 20.00 inches x W 20.00 inches x H 20.00 inches x W 33.00 pounds
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+