Webber Naturals® Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil EPA/DHA 200 mg Softgels
Description & Features+
An overabundance in consumption of trans saturated and saturated fats coming from processed and packaged foods, and diets high in meat protein causes a nutritional imbalance, leading to a deficiency of omega-3.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to support brain function and reduce levels of serum triglycerides, having a beneficial effect on cholesterol levels, and maintaining cardiovascular health. They have also been shown to helps support cognitive health and brain function.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from webber naturals is a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids, specifically for the maintenance of cardiovascular health and to support cognitive health and brain function. It is 100% wild, therefore containing the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA.
• Extracted from already harvested wild salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted
• A valuable supplement for support of cardiovascular and mental health
• Standardized for consistent levels of DHA and EPA in every softgel
• Helpful for the skin, joints, immunity, and protection from UV rays
• Guaranteed pure; tested for pollutants, toxins, including heavy metals
• Rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally occurring ratio
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+