Webber Naturals® Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 200 mg EPA/DHA , 1000 mg
180 Softgels, BONUS!
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
cardiovascular health and brain function.
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the
maintenance of good health.
• Extracted from already harvested wild salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted
• A valuable supplement for support of cardiovascular and mental health
• Standardized for consistent levels of DHA and EPA in every softgel
• Helpful for the skin, joints, immunity, and protection from UV rays
• Guaranteed pure; tested for pollutants, toxins, including heavy metals
• Rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally occurring ratio
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
Ingredients:Each softgel contains:Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil ....................1000 mgOmega-3 Fatty Acids........................ 200 mgProviding:Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ............90 mgDocosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) .......... 110 mg
At Walmart, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy information may occasionally change. Please always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly Customer Services team at 1-800-328-0402.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+