Weston Vacuum Bag Rolls - 11 in x 18 ft (3 count)
Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers
• 2 ply, 3.0 mil thick
• BPA Free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
• Heavy duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
• Use to marinate foods in minutes
• Made from FDA listed food safe materials
• Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items!
• Simmer or microwave food right in the bag*
*A small puncture in the Vacuum Bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a Vacuum Bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the Vacuum Bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse Vacuum Bags after heating. Do not use the Vacuum Bags in the oven or broiler.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+