We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Natural Wild Rice 340g
Wildly CanadianTM wild rice grows in the wild on pristine northern Canadian lakes, with no pesticides.
Wildly CanadianTM Wild Rice Salad
- 6 cups Wildly CanadianTM Wild Rice, cooked and drained
- 3 cups assorted finely diced vegetables, such as celery, green onions, grated carrots, fresh pineapple, and green, red, orange and yellow peppers
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup fat-free white salad dressing (i.e. mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. If desired add cooked diced chicken. This recipe may be halved.
For more great products and recipes, visit www.wildlycanadian.com
1. Rinse wild rice in cold water before cooking.
2. In a heavy saucepan, bring wild rice and water or broth, to a boil. Add salt to tasted if using water.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until cooked - approx. 35-45 min.
4. Drain off any excess liquid. Allow to sit for 10-15 min. Fluff with a fork and serve.
It is not necessary to soak wild rice before cooking. Soaking decreases cooking time by only 5-10 minutes.
Assembled product dimensions: L 14.00 cm x W 5.90 cm x H 21.80 cm x W 0.83 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+