Zerex Dex-Cool® Premix Antifreeze/Coolant
Description & Features+
Zerex® DEX-COOL is GM approved for use in GM vehicles produced beginning in 1996. This formula also meets many of the European manufacturers' phosphate-free and Asian manufacturers' silicate-free requirements.
For convenience and protection try Zerex® DEX-COOL Ready To Use. Zerex® DEX-COOL Ready To Use combines the excellent temperature and corrosion protection of Zerex® DEX-COOL with de-mineralized water to help reduce the risk of cooling system deposits. The 50/50 mixture provides protection down to -36°C.
How It Works: Zerex DEX-Cool uses the highest quality virgin ethylene glycol for freeze and boilover protection and a patented organic acid corrosion inhibitor package to provide extended engine protection against rust and corrosion.
- GM DEX-COOL Approved
- Navistar CEMS B-1 Type IIIA
- Protection for up to 5 years
- Organic Acid Technology (OAT) minimizes corrosion inhibitor depletion
- Patented formula contains no silicates, phosphates, borates, nitrates or amines
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Helps prevent boil-overs and freeze-ups
- Protects all cooling system metals including aluminum
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+