Zerex G-05 Antifreeze/Coolant
The 50/50 mixture provides protection down to -36C.
Description & Features+
Zerex® G-05 is the original full chemistry in newer Ford & Daimler Chrysler vehicles. Its Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) chemistry combines the best of conventional and organic acid-based chemistry to provide the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion.
For convenience and protection, try Zerex® G-05 Ready To Use. Zerex® G-05 Ready To Use combines the excellent temperature and corrosion protection of Zerex® G-05 with de- mineralized water to help reduce the risk of cooling system deposits. The 50/50 mixture provides protection down to -36C.
How It Works: Zerex G-05 antifreeze/coolant uses the highest quality virgin ethylene glycol for freeze and boilover protection and a hybrid organic acid corrosion inhibitor package to protect your engines from liner pitting and corrosion.
- Protection for up to 5 years
- Approved by Ford and DaimlerChrysler for use in automotive and diesel engines.
- Utilizes hybrid organic acid technology to minimize inhibitor depletion
- Low-silicate, low-pH and phosphate-free formula
- Provides protection against liner pitting and corrosion
- Helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Helps prevent hot weather boil-overs and cold weather freeze-ups
- Protects all cooling system metals, including aluminum
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+