All-In-One Nutrition Squares
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|4||Egg whites or 1/2 cup (125 mL) egg substitute|
|0.3 cup||Becel® Original margarine melted|
|1.5 cups||All Purpose Flour|
|1.5 cups||Carrot coarsely grated|
|1.25 cups||Bran Cereal or muesli cereal (not flakes)|
|0.5 cup||Brown Sugar|
|2 tsp||Orange peel or lemon peel, grated|
|1.5 tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|1 tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda|
|0.5 tsp||Ground nutmeg|
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Beat egg whites, buttermilk and melted Becel® Original margarine in medium bowl with wire whisk until blended; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until well combined. Turn into lightly greased 13 x 9-inch (33 cm x 23 cm) (3,5 L) baking pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into squares to serve. Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Please see nutrition information for sodium content.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.