Apple ‘N Peanut Crisp
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220.°C)
- Toss apples, 30 mL sugar and cinnamon in a medium baking dish sprayed with no-stick cooking spray; sprinkle with water and set aside.
- Combine oats, flour and remaining 50 mL sugar in medium bowl. Cut in Skippy® Peanut Butter and Imperial® margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over apples; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered an additional 20 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp and golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and top with a scoop of Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.