1 hr 5 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
3. Knead/roll remaining dough to use for top of pie. Cut 1” strips of dough and set aside.
4. Bake bottom pie crust at 375°F (190°C) for 15 minutes.
5. Wash, peel, and core apples.
6. In a medium sauce pan, add melted butter, flour, water, Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, and Truvía® Baking Blend then bring to a boil. Add sliced apples and mix until covered. Add apple mixture into baked pie crust then add 1” dough strips on top in lattice pattern. Brush water and egg mixture onto top crust.
7. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35 minutes.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.