Baked Tomatoes Alfredo
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200°C).
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and scoop out centers; chop and reserve scooped out pieces. Drain hollowed tomatoes upside down on paper towel.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion and bacon, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes until onion is transparent and bacon is crisp. Stir in chicken and cook 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley and reserved tomato pulp. Stir in 250 mL prepared Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix.
- Arrange tomatoes, cut-side-up, on baking sheet. Evenly fill tomatos with chicken filling, mounding slightly, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbling and cheese is starting to turn golden brown.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.