Balsamic Basil Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.6 cup||Hellmann's® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing|
|2 tbsp||Fresh Basil thinly sliced|
|1||Clove Garlic finely chopped|
|2 lbs||Assorted fresh vegetables sliced (zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, onions and mushrooms)|
|1||Bread loaf 10-in. (25 cm) focaccia, cut in half horizontally|
|4 ozs||Mozzarella Cheese sliced|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Hellmann’s® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing, basil and garlic in small bowl.
- Toss vegetables with 1/3 cup (75 mL) Mayonnaise mixture in large bowl. Arrange vegetables in single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast vegetables 40 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and tender.
- Spread remaining Mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of focaccia. Top bottom with vegetables, cheese, then remaining focaccia. Slice into 8 wedges, serve warm or at room temperature.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.