Balsamic Beef with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.45 g||Top Sirloin Steak about 1” (2.5 cm) thick|
|4||D’Italiano Crustini Buns|
|30 ml||Our Finest Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|30 ml||Our Finest Balsamic Vinegar of Modena|
|15 ml||Thyme chopped|
|10 ml||Dijon Mustard|
|2 ml||Black Pepper|
|50 ml||Roasted Red Peppers finely chopped|
|1 clove||Minced Garlic|
|1 ml||Black Pepper|
- Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish.
- Add steak and turn to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or longer in refrigerator.
- Combine aioli ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- Reserving marinade, place steak on grill over medium-high heat.
- Grill until medium-rare, about 6 to 7 minutes per side, brushing with marinade.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.