Balsamic-Soy Angus Steak
3 hr 20 min
3 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Whisk marinade ingredients together in a large bowl. Add steaks to bowl or place them and the marinade in resealable bags. Rub marinade into meat.
- Cover or seal. Let steaks marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 1 day. Bring meat to room temperature before barbecuing. This will take about 1 hour.
- Oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high. When preheated, remove steaks from marinade and shake off any excess.
- Place steaks on grill. Barbecue according to package directions or until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks to a platter and cover loosely. Let stand for 10 to 15 min allowing juices to redistribute. Serve immediately.
Photographer: Vince Noguchi
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.