Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
4 hr 20 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Reserve 2 Tbsp.(30 mL) peanuts; set aside. Combine cookie crumbs with melted margarine in small bowl. Press into 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) glass or ceramic baking dish; set aside.
- Cut carton from Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut into 4 lengthwise slices.
- Arrange 2 Ice Cream slices in prepared dish, pressing to form an even layer. Combine hot fudge topping with remaining peanuts, then evenly spread on Ice Cream. Top with remaining 2 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top with bananas, sprinkle with reserved peanuts and top with Your Favorite Banana Split Toppings
- **Use additional hot fudge or caramel flavored ice cream sauce, strawberries, pineapple, whipped cream or maraschino cherries.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.