Basil and Havarti Cheese Pinwheels
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 can||Pillsbury Original Crescents (8 count)|
|2 tbsp||Sun-dried tomatoes drained, finely chopped (30 mL)|
|35 Leaves||Fresh Basil|
|0.5 cup||Shredded Havarti Cheese (125 mL)|
2. Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes over each rectangle, spreading evenly. Sprinkle each with basil and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on baking sheet.
3. These yummy pinwheels are best served warm, so bake to serve. Cover with GLAD® Holiday Press’n Seal® Wrap and refrigerate the loaded baking sheet for use later.
4. Bring out portions to bake for guests when needed.
5. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C) and remove Glad® Holiday Press 'n Seal® Wrap. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheetthe oven. Serve warm.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.