BBQ Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1||Bell Pepper red|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 Pinch||Italian Seasoning|
|1 Pinch||each salt and freshly ground pepper|
|8 slices||Villaggio® Original Thick Sliced Italian Style Bread|
|6 ozs||Cheddar Cheese sliced|
|4 slices||Black Forest Ham|
- Oil barbecue grill, then preheat to medium. Slice tomatoes into thick rounds and cut pepper into quarters. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread lightly with oil, then place, oiled side down, on a large cutting board, platter or baking sheet. Top 4 slices of bread with cheese, leaving a ½-inch border around edges.
- Arrange all 8 slices, oiled side down, on the hot grill, alongside tomatoes and peppers. Barbecue, covered, until grill marks form, cheese begins to melt and vegetables are tender, 2 minutes for the bread and 2 to 4 minutes per side for vegetables.
- Layer cheese-topped bread slices with grilled tomatoes and peppers, then slices of ham. Top with remaining bread, grilled side up. Serve immediately.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.