BBQ Salmon Pineapple Burger
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill-marked. Continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pineapple rings for 2 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender.
- Assemble salmon in buns with arugula and pineapple rings. Serve with more BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Substitute baby arugula with baby spinach, if desired.
- Use one (398 mL) can of pineapple slices for a prep shortcut!
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.