Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside. Beat Becel® Buttery Taste margarine with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture gradually just until blended.
- Shape dough into a ball, divide ball in half, then wrap each half in plastic wrap and flatten into discs. Refrigerate dough at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Roll dough about ¼ inch (0,5 cm) thick on well-floured surface with well-floured rolling pin. Cut dough into 2 1/2 inch (6 cm) circles with cookie cutter. Transfer to prepared baking sheets with spatula and arrange about 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake 9 minutes or until edges just start to turn golden brown. Cool sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.