Beef Chasseur with Scalloped Potatoes
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Prepare Knorr Sidekicks® Scalloped Potatoes according to package directions. Whisk Knorr® Classic Roast Gravy Mix Demi-Glace and 1-1/4 (300 mL) cups water in 2-cup (500 mL) glass measuring cup; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steaks, turning once, until desired doneness.* Remove steaks from skillet and keep warm. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp(15 mL) Oil in same skillet and cook mushrooms and shallots, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden.
- Whisk in Knorr® Classic Roast Gravy Mix Demi-Glace mixture and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until thickened. Serve sauce over steaks. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper and serve with hot Scalloped Potatoes.
- TIP: Serve with steamed or sauteed spinach.
- For steaks 1-in (2.5 cm) thick, cook about 6 minutes, turning once for medium rare. For thicker steaks, cook longer.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.