Beef Shepherd's Pie
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1 lb||Extra lean ground beef|
|2 cups||Frozen Peas and carrot, thawed|
|1 pkg||Knorr® Sidekicks® Mashed Potatoes with Rich Beef Gravy|
|0.5 cup||Cheddar Cheese shredded|
- Cook ground beef and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Drain, if necessary. Stir in peas and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and stir in Gravy Mix until smooth.
- Arrange 4 (2-cup/500 mL) ramekins on large baking pan. Evenly spoon beef mixture into ramekins.
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes according to package directions increasing water to 1-1/2 cups (375 mL). Evenly spread over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.