Breyers® Cherry Cheesecake
5 hr 20 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 50 mL sugar in medium bowl; press into a (23-cm) spring-form pan. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth; set aside.
- Spoon Breyers® Creamery Style™ Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into spring-form pan, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly spread on cream cheese mixture. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Top cheesecake with cherry pie filling. Dip knife or metal spatula in hot water, then wipe dry and run around edge of cake to loosen. Remove ring from pan. Arrange cake on chilled serving platter.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.