Brown Sugar Blend Apple Crisp
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.5 cup||SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend (125 ml)|
|2 tbsp||Great Value All-Purpose White Flour (30 ml)|
|0.5 tsp||Ground Cinnamon (2 ml)|
|4 cups||Red Delicious Apples (1 1/2 lbs) - peeled and thinly sliced|
|1.25 cups||Quick Oatmeal (360 ml)|
|0.5 cup||Great Value All-Purpose White Flour (125 ml)|
|0.25 cup||SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend (60 ml)|
|0.75 cup||(180 ml)|
|0.5 cup||Butter (125 ml) - melted|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup Brown Sugar Blend, 2 tbsp flour, cinnamon in a large bowl. Add apples, toss to coat. Add to baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine oatmeal, 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup Brown Sugar Blend, and walnuts in a bowl; stir in butter. Mixture will be crumbly. Spoon over apple mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes or until apples are bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- You can use any kind of apples, but cooking apples (like Rome apples) will offer the best flavour and texture
- Serve warm
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.