Brown-Sugar-Mustard Glazed Ham
1 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Use a very sharp knife to score ham in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a shallow roasting pan just big enough to hold it.
- Roast in centre of oven, uncovered, allowing 15 min per pound for a boneless ham, about 55 min.
- Stir sugar with honey, Dijon and juice in a small bowl. About 30 min before ham is finished roasting, generously brush with sugar mixture. To form a rich glaze, continue brushing with mixture every 10 min. Transfer ham to a platter.
- Add any remaining glaze to pan juices. Scrape up all browned bits from pan bottom and set pan over medium. Boil gently, uncovered and stirring often, until slightly reduced, 5 to 10 min. Pour over sliced ham. It will keep well, covered and refrigerated, up to one week.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.