Butter Chicken Pizza
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.50||VH® Butter Chicken Sauce|
|0.33 cup||Plain yogurt|
|0.50 tsp||Garlic, minced|
|0.25 tsp||Table Salt|
|1||Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless cut into bite-sized pieces|
|Pam Cooking Spray|
|1||Prepared thin crust pizza crust|
|1 cup||Great Value Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese|
|0.50 cup||Baby Spinach leaves|
|0.25 cup||Red Onion sliced|
|24||Cherry Tomatoes cut in half|
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Stir together VH® Butter Chicken Sauce, yogurt, garlic and salt.
- Mix 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the yogurt sauce with chicken pieces; set aside remaining yogurt sauce. Cover and marinate chicken for 15 minutes.
- Spray a small skillet with PAM® Original Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Add marinated chicken pieces; stir-fry until no longer pink inside; about 5 minutes.
- Spread reserved yogurt sauce over pizza crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Layer the spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes (cut side up), and cooked chicken. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) of cheese.
- Bake directly on the oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting into 10 slices.
- Try on Naan bread!
- Don't like spinach or onions? Simply replace them with your favourite toppings. Mushrooms and black olives work just as well.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.