Buying a Baby Stroller
Strollers 101: How to buy a baby stroller
Types of Strollers
Double and Triple Strollers
Safety Tips for Mom & Dad:
- Always secure a child with the stroller seat belt
- Never leave a child unattended in a stroller
- Don't allow children to play with a stroller
- Protect children from harm when folding and unfolding a stroller
- Always use the wheel brakes when the stroller is stationary
- Never overload the stroller
Safety Belts and Buckles +
The belt should provide a firm fit around the waist. The straps should secure your baby between the legs and connect to the waist belt to prevent baby from slipping out. Buckles should be easy for you to latch and unlatch but impossible for baby.
The wheelbase should be wide enough to prevent tipping.
Wheel Brakes +
The wheel brakes are an important safety feature. Apply them when the stroller is stationary to prevent it from accidentally rolling away.
Locking Mechanism +
The locking mechanism ensures the stroller does not collapse accidentally.
Storage Basket +
The storage basket can be used to hold supplies during excursions or items for purchase when shopping.
Shop Stroller Accessories & Related Products
Maintenance Tips for Mom & Dad
- Check nuts and bolts on a regular basis to ensure they are tight
- Replace missing or worn parts through the manufacturer
- Clean the stroller fabric with warm water and a mild soap
- Clean metal and plastic parts with an all-purpose spray cleaner and a clean cloth