Campbell's Pan Braised Brussels Sprouts
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|5 slices||Bacon cut into small pieces|
|1 can||CAMPBELL'S Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup|
|1 tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 tsp||Mustard Powder|
|0.25 tsp||Ground Black Pepper|
|1 lb||Brussels Sprouts trimmed and finely sliced (about 4 cups/1 L)|
|1 tbsp||Fresh sage leaves chopped|
2. Drain excess fat, leaving about 2 tablespoons (30 mL) in skillet.
3. Stir in soup, lemon juice, mustard powder and pepper. Heat mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute.
4. Add Brussels sprouts and sage and stir well. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Two teaspoons (10 mL) of chopped fresh rosemary leaves give another great flavour accent when used in place of the fresh sage.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.