Cashew Chicken with Green Beans
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|0.25 pkg||Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese softened|
|0.25 cup||Butter softened|
|2 tbsp||KRAFT 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese|
|3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|0.75 cup||Cashews divided|
|3 cups||Elbow macaroni|
|0.5 lb||Green Beans cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths|
|2 tbsp||KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing|
|1 lb||Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless|
- Process cream cheese, butter, Parmesan, garlic and 1/2 cup nuts in food processor until smooth.
- Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding beans to the boiling water for the last 3 min.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done.
- Drain macaroni mixture. Add to chicken with cream cheese mixture and remaining nuts; cook and stir 2 min. or until heated through.
Serve with fresh fruit and a crisp green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Dressing.
Substitute 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets for the green beans.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.