1 hr 10 min
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil cauliflower in a large pot of salted water until tender-crisp, about 5-6 min. Drain and set aside.
- Melt ¼ cup butter in skillet over medium. Add garlic and cook 2 min. Whisk in flour and mustard powder and cook 1 min. Whisk in milk and cook until thickened, about 5 min. Stir in cheese and salt and cook until melted, about 1 min. Season with fresh pepper.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat. Pour into 2-L baking dish and bake, covered, until the cheese mixture is bubbling at the sides of the dish, about 40 minutes.
- Stir remaining butter with bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle mixture over cauliflower and broil until golden, checking often, about 2 min.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.