Chalkboard Fun – Job Board
- 1 Chalk Foam Board, 25.4 x 20.32 cm (8 x 10”)
- 2 Foam Sheets – white, blue
- 4 Clothespins, mini
- Paint - blue and pink
- 4 pack, Chalk Markers
- Chalk, assorted colours
- 4 Elmer’s Magnetic Buttons
- Pencil, markers
- Blunt Tip Scissors
- Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
- Paint the Clothespins blue and pink and set aside to dry.
- To create the ‘Job Cards’ use the white Foam Sheet and cut 4 strips approx. 32 x 70 mm (1.25 x 2.75”). Using a marker, write down a ‘job’ on each strip. Decorate using the Jewels/Gems and markers.
- Glue the 5 Clothespins into place. Once dry place the ‘Job Cards’ into the first four Clothespins. The last Clothespin will be where the cards are put when the jobs are complete.
- Use the Chalk Markers, Chalk, Jewels/Gems to decorate and personalize the Chalk Foam Board.
- Glue the 4 Magnetic Buttons onto the back corners of the board. Now it’s ready to hang!
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.