Cheesy Chicken Nachos
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
|1.5 cups||Great Value Old Cheddar Cheese Block Shredded|
|0.5 cup||Tomato Chopped|
|2||Jalapeno Pepper Sliced into coins|
|4||Green Onions Chopped|
|2||Boneless chicken breasts|
|1 tbsp||Tex Mex seasoning|
|1.5 cups||Great Value Alfredo Pasta Sauce|
|1 lrg||Blue corn tortilla chips|
|0.5 cup||Great Value black olives|
|4 tbsp||Great Value sour cream|
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Season chicken breasts with Tex Mex seasonings. Grill for four minutes on one side, flip, and grill for another four minutes (or until internal temperature is 165F [75C]). Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly,
- In a medium saucepan, heat Alfredo Great Value Pasta sauce over medium heat. Chop chicken into cubes and add to sauce. Keep warm.
- On a microwave safe platter, place tortilla chips in a single layer, top with ½ cup of chicken and Alfredo sauce, then ½ cup of shredded Cheddar. Repeat for two more layers.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from microwave and top with tomatoes, jalapenos, green onions and olives. Serve with sour cream.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.