Chewy Chocolate “Gravel” Clusters
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Combine both cereals in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add mini marshmallows. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir through vanilla extract and ¼ cup (60mL) chocolate cookie crumbs. Transfer remaining crumbs to a wide shallow bowl.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereals; stir together until thoroughly combined. Let mixture sit for 10-15 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Using buttered hands, take roughly 3-4 tablespoons of the cereal mixture from the bowl. Press a gummy worm into the center and form a cluster around it. Roll each cluster in remaining chocolate cookie crumbs, making sure to tap off any excess. Store in an airtight container.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.