Chicken and Chickpea Tray Bake
Price/Availability Effective Date: February 10, 2014
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix salt, pepper and paprika together and rub over the chicken breasts. Arrange chicken on a parchment paper lined rimmed baking tray. Drizzle with half the olive oil.
- Scatter potato halves and garlic cloves around the chicken. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes and chickpeas with remaining olive oil and after 20 minutes, add to the baking sheet along with springs of oregano and chicken broth.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165°F (74°C) and the potatoes are tender.
+Not available at Walmart.
++Available in select stores only.
* Estimated cost per person based on prices for ingredients listed in the recipe as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Like products may be substituted. Prices and selection may vary by store. Certain items not available in all stores, or at Walmart. Ingredient availability confirmed as of the Price/Availability Effective Date. Seasonal items available at peak only. Check with your local store or Walmart.ca for availability.
This article is intended as general information. Always be sure to read and follow the label(s)/instruction(s) that accompany your product(s). Walmart will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this activity.